This is my work so far, for the Represent project I'm doing for the graphic art module, this is very much still in progress, I've got to get down to three colours only and make the image work. I have a better version I've yet to upload. I drove to Orakei, took photos of landmarks (from my childhood), scanned them in and learned how to photo shop them, a very different process to painting, I'm still working on the final design, but my final colours are green, black and red, and the design has been changed again.., it's not so blocky or multi-coloured. I will upload here in due course, I'm much happier with the final version...I think! It will end up on a T shirt, badge and swing ticket, the three of these can have differing designs, and probably should. Good fun, was refreshing to try something different, but I have to admit, I struggled with the computer somewhat! Photo Shop is an amazing concept!
- ► 2014 (12)
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2012 (13)
- ► 2011 (27)
08/08 - 08/15
- More playing with photography, railway crossing
- Floral still life, acrylic on canvas.
- Painiting experiments...watercolour and acrylic
- Experimenatal photography...having fun with reflec...
- As per below, experiements in photography.
- photography, I liked this shot I took, so posted h...
- As per post below, scanned this in over photos, st...
- Grahic Art...project in progress, "Represent" my n...
- An array of my more recent work...not a great phot...
- ▼ 08/08 - 08/15 (9)