This is Damien HIrst's most infamous artwork to date, the 50,000,000 pound diamond skull. Adorned with real life blood diamonds sourced from Africa, the skull itself is life-sized and was purchased by the artist himself. It is entitled 'For the love of God'a name derived from the artist's own mother, who asked him, 'for the love of God, what are you going to do next?.
- ► 2014 (12)
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2012 (13)
- ► 2011 (27)
06/06 - 06/13
- Another stunning work my Judy Millar, born 1957. S...
- 'Framed' - an exhibition of sublime painters in cy...
- Judy Millar, NZ artist, outstanding
- Harmony in Yellow, by Henri Matisse. The content o...
- A gorgeous Biblical work...
- This painting by Matisse is entilted The Music...A...
- Paul Cezanne, fruit
- Another stained-glass window lookalike.
- Simply entitled Hope...
- This work has a graphic look to it, cartoon-like, ...
- I love this picture. This is made from real butte...
- Francis Bacon, one of Damien's mentors
- An interesting statement
- Damien Hirst's installation art
- yet another dotty painting by the master
- one of the dot paintings?
- Damien's 'Blue' period
- Wow! Damien HIrst! Infamous and famous!
- Print to Paint, paint, paint, paint...a selection ...
- Home By Christmas, a film by Gaylene Preston
- ▼ 06/06 - 06/13 (21)